Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Own Little Christmas Before Christmas!


Because we were going up to Utah on the 20Th of Dec we decided to have Santa come and visit our house a little early. We had Christmas on the 16Th and it was awesome. Christmas Eve was full of Christmas carols by the piano, Christmas books and Christmas jammie's. The kids left cookies and milk out for the 'Big Guy'. The Coops decided that Santa wouldn't mind sharing a bit!!

I was so excited about Christmas that I ended up having to wake up my kids. Whose kids sleep in until 9am on Christmas morning? OK... so they were up with us playing until midnight but honestly! I on the other hand couldn't wait!! My favorite part of Christmas??? Staying up late with my hubby putting everything together while watching some Christmas movie on TV. LOVE IT! And the next morning of course!
Sam is obsessed with princesses and ponies so we combined the two this year and got her the Cinderella and Prince carriage. Cooper decided he had to try out the horse just to make sure it was safe!


Cooper got his Harley and wouldn't leave the seat to open other presents all morning!

How did we get him to finally leave his Harley bike... SUGAR! Break out the stocking treats and he found a new love quickly!

I think Sam was more excited about Nicks gifts than her own. I let the kids go to All Dollar and pick out whatever they wanted for daddy for Christmas. Poor Nick ended up with a furry baton, some coloring books, and a back scratcher! Sam was so proud of her gifts for her dad; standing over him impatiently waiting for him to open his gifts.


And above all the wrapping paper and opened candy canes, hugs were everywhere.

This was by far the best Christmas that I have ever had, EVER! As my little family grows up and becomes not so little anymore it brings Christmas to a whole new level. Watching my little kids and husband all together and seeing their smiles and feeling their hugs and kisses, it brings the meaning of Christmas to a new level! I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Mark and Tamarie said...

You guys have so much fun! I love Sam and Coop's pajamas. It was great to see you over the Christmas break!

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsey said...

What a fun Christmas! I'm glad that you were able to do your own Christmas in addition to visiting with family.

Jill said...

cutest striped pjs, looks like so much fun!

Camie said...

I LOVE the Pj's--- so stinkin' cute!