



color your body with markers,


Or hunt for DINOSAURS???
We have had a really fun summer, but have had to get creative to keep cool in this AZ heat. Sam and Cooper just finished swimming lessons with Miss Erin and loved it. We didn't get any pictures of Cooper because he got Strep the last day of swim lessons. Sam turned into a little fish during swim lessons. She can now swim the length of a pool all by herself, float by herself, hold her breath forever and learned how to knee dive! I still here her saying "reach and pull, reach and pull" to herself sometimes Erin. Both kids loved it and Erin was a wonderful teacher. THANK YOU!
**
We have done many art projects these last couple of months. Some of them planned, and some of them not. Cooper found some markers and made himself look "Handsome". And also the carpet "handsome" and the floor "handsome". Glad all we carry are washables here at the Siddoway home.
**
The last couple of pictures are of an activity that Nick did with the kids one night. He rented the movie 'Dinosaur' for them and made them a hut downstairs. Then they went and got their hunting gear and attire and went on a Dinosaur hunt. They ended up finding some (on the TV of course) and had a blast!! What a fun dad they have.
Summer has been fun here, hot, but fun! But don't get us wrong, we are counting down until fall!!!!!!!!





10 comments:
That dinosaur hunt is seriously SO cute! What a great husband!
It sounds like you guys have been enjoying your summer. Your kids are cuter than ever!
We love to march in parades, drink lemonades and count all the stars in the sky! ;) Britt, we might be moving to Arizona, so we just might join in the pool fun. I'll keep you posted.
You're such a cute, creative momma! How fun! I'm feeling the same way in St. George. Thank goodness it hasn't hit 115 or I think I'd die...even the pool is too hot!! ;) Look how big Paxton is! man, oh man...he's a doll!
Britt, your kids are so cute! That is pretty hot, wow! I dont think I could handle it.
i'm diggin' cooper's tatts! yeah for sam! it sounds like she did awesome in lessons. we didn't even take lessons this summer cuz i'm such a big loser. miss ya tons!
You guys are hilarious! Great artwork for the coops. Mark might be getting a job at the JW down in Tucson. He's hoping they give him a nice discount for the golf course. But, if it works out, we look forward to being able to see you guys!
I am so glad that Sammy learned new skills but more importantly got her confidence back! Both the kids were awesome, Thank you for sharing them with me.
Yep, you have to be creative to survive the long summer days, like go to lunch and breakfast at a school everyday just to keep your kids busy and have a social life, right?! I'm counting the days until fall too!
Hello my fried! Your little kids are so cute and you are the cutest mom. I miss talking to you, I will give you a call this week!
Post a Comment