
He is our little human vacuumn. I think even before it hits the ground Pax has it in his mouth.
Loves to watch basketball with Dad at nights.
Always wants to go outside.
Decided he was tired of crawling and is now walking.
Paxton has found his defense against Cooper. Whenever Cooper knocks him over, or is being too rough with him, Paxton lunges towards Cooper with his mouth wide open and tries to bite "KISS" him. We tell Coop it is a kiss but I am afraid of what will happen when those teeth come in!
Loves to run to the stairs and sit on the step and wait for us to come and get him. The minute he sees us coming he takes off up the stairs!
And his favorite thing he does all day long is chase Sam and Cooper back and forth from one side of the house to the other



Happy Birthday our little Paxton!! WE LOVE YOU!





5 comments:
so cute! i may have to steal this idea!
I did that once but it came about because I didn't grease the pan well enough...but it still tasted yummy. Jackie Lee told me you were wondering where we got our family pics done. They were taken at the MEsa arts Center in Downtown mesa, just west of the temple on Main street on the south side of Main. There are lots of good photo ops in that area, not just at the arts center but on main street too, it is old and there are lots of cool walls and pillars and stuff. Have fun!
Wow looks like tons of fun--I can't believe your baby is already 1. If you do come up to Mesquite you should totally let us know it would be fun to get together. We miss everyone down there!!!
So cute Britt! I am SOOO glad you posted so I can see what you're up to! I'm totally missing you these days!! But I think I heard you might be headed here soon...is that true??? You better let me know so we can hang out!! What a fun birthday idea!! Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!! Love ya lots!
Such a cute idea about the dump truck, dirt and worms! I love the picture about life in a "nutshell". I am right there with ya. I can't take a shower, or go to the bathroom with out a visitor.
Post a Comment