skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hold me please...
My Sweet Sweet Pax reminded me of something really important tonight. Coop and Sam were off to bed and Pax and I were just sitting at the kitchen table looking through the Primary songbook. He kept pointing to the pictures of the children and saying "baby"!! We turned to a page where Jesus was surrounded by children and Pax stopped and said "Hesus". I smiled and said "Yes, Jesus". I went to turn the page but Pax stopped me. He then said so sweetly and softly "Hesus, Hold me" and held his arms out to be picked up. I tried to pick him up and he wouldn't let me. Just repeated "Hesus, Hold me" with arms outreached. I closed my eyes and envisioned Pax with our Savior being held, and then me being held! It was a beautiful moment, and a reminder from my sweet little boy of how close our Savior is and how is arms are already held out to us, we just need to ask. Brittney, don't forget to ask.
7 comments:
Wow what a touching story. Thanks for sharing. Those are the one-in-a-million moments that I cherish as a parent!
That is precious. That made me all teary eyed.
well good job bringing tears to my eyes! what a sweet sweet story and a good memory to have documented.
Brittney that comment from Thomas was really from me.
Can you say goose-bumps!! I love that story & the fact you shared it. It's a great reminder.
I kinda thought about that yesterday. When Emree is asleep & just starts giggling/smiling I always think she is remembering being on the "other side".
How sweet Britt! Thanks for reminding me too!
Thank you for sharing. That pretty much brought tears to my eyes.
P.S. we found Cooper's goggles weeks ago. I need to run them over to you.
Post a Comment