Sam designed her cake herself months before her birthday! She had decided back in Nov that she wanted a cake with a crown on it with little girl doll cookies holding hands around the cake. I love that girls imagination! She helped me decorate all the girls and we had fun using fondant for the first time!
Sam was so concerned with biting their heads off. She licked it for awhile and then off it went!
I love this picture of Pax. He thought it was so cool he was riding a car next to a rat. (Is that what Chucky is? A rat?)
What I love about my Sam...
- Her constant need to learn. Every night I have to beg her to stop reading and go to bed.
- That she can sit in a car with Cooper for 4 hours in the back without one toy and play the whole entire time. Her and Cooper love to tell stories.
- That she loves to put her hair in sponge curlers at night.
- Her big beautiful green princess eyes as papa Flannery puts it.
- Her obsession with dogs and the need to have one. I have a feeling that living with no dogs is coming to an end. I don't know how much longer we can hold off!
Oh my Sam. She is such a good. good girl and I love her so very much! Yah she has her emotional breakdowns at least once a day, but heck so do I!
***********************************************************In the month of March we had School projects going on at our house! At the school that Sam goes to I love that they have monthly family projects. Every month they have some type of project that we sit down and work on as a family. This months was to make some type of floor plan/3D Map of a house or location. Sam picked her favorite place ever and we started working on a map of Disneyland. I love how proud she gets after she finishes something that she knows she worked hard at!

************************************************
We were able to go down to Barbara's great-uncles farm again this year to celebrate Barbara's 4Th birthday! We love going down there to ride horses and chase chicks. Thank you so much Barbara for the fun party!!

Pax lasted a whole 15 seconds on the horse. He is so funny, he loves animals but only from a far.


I love these two boys. There is NEVER a dull/quiet moment when these two boys are around.

Sam is a natural animal lover. She has been obsessed with horses since the day she met Misty when she was 3. (Thank you Schneft farm)

*****************************************************
There have been a lot of sleepovers going on in our home lately now that school is out! There is nothing that makes a mom happier then seeing her children loving each other. Even when it is when they are asleep.
***************************************************
And then there was Paxton's birthday! The kids and I were up in Utah for his birthday so we decided to celebrate it with his daddy when we got back!
This is me attempting to wrap big presents. He's not sure what to do with them!






Pax LOVES dogs. If they are not barking at him or touching him. Like I said, loves animals from afar. So we made him a dog cake this year. And then for some reason him and Cooper ate the dog cake like dogs! Oh Well!
This was the result of eating the cake without hands!
Things I love about Paxton.
- His dancng. Even if that kid hears music on a commercial he breaks out in some awesome dancing.
- I feel bad for saying this, but I do love how he calls people poopey head. I know it is bad to laugh and most the time we don't but I can't help but love it.
- His constant comment of "Cooker (Cooper) did it."
- That no matter how many times I put him in his big boy bed he always finds his way back into Sammy's bed snuggling with her.
- His dimples. That face of his is going to break a lot of hearts.
- His love/hate relationship with animals!
- When he takes my cheeks in between his hands and plants a 10 second kiss on me.
I love my Pax and feel so extremely blessed to have that little boy in my life!









1 comment:
Way to go on Sam's birthday cake--very cute! Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment