What a great quote - thank you. I hope everything goes okay with your appointment. Lucas was at Findlays today and said you were going to get a baby that's why Sam and Paxton were there to play...... :) I think you're amazing Britt!
Thanks for posting that. I needed that and probably should read it every day. I hope things are going better for you and you are hanging in there. We missed Sam on Sunday!
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less”. ~Anna Quindlen
9 comments:
I love that quote. Thank you!
I love that quote. Thank you!
Great reminder....thinking of you today and love you!
What a great quote - thank you. I hope everything goes okay with your appointment. Lucas was at Findlays today and said you were going to get a baby that's why Sam and Paxton were there to play...... :) I think you're amazing Britt!
Like you, that quote is amazing.
I hope you guys are okay! I'm kind of worried...
Such a great quote Britt! It has really changed my perspective on things. I'll call you next week.
Britt!! I was so looking for this quote about a month ago for my RS lesson!! I have always loved this quote!
Love you!
Thanks for posting that. I needed that and probably should read it every day. I hope things are going better for you and you are hanging in there. We missed Sam on Sunday!
Post a Comment