As my mom would put it, "It's about time"! Anyway, we loved Coop's curls while they lasted. We finally decided to get a family haircut and trim everyones hair after Cooper was called a girl for the 10th time! Both Sam and Coop did amazing getting their haircut. Coop didn't move an inch and sat all by himself! Ok, Nick, you did great too!! Anyway, goodbye Goldy Locks, hello little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Britt- They are so cute!!!! I can not believe how big Cooper has gotten- he is truly adorable! It was so good to see you this week and I am soooo excited that you got your blog up and going, it will be fun to stay in touch! You look great- thanks for being such an awesome friend!
Nice work, Britt! Your blog is awesome. (And I finally found it!)I love the picture of Sam and Coop. They are adorable!
Oh my goodness, I am finding all of my friends tonight! I was blog surfing and i keep running into old friends. Very cute kids, Brittney! I love the names too. It looks like life is treating you well. Come visit me www.ebsalway.blogspot.com
Let's keep in touch!
Brandi (Elliott) Salway
P.S.
Where are you living now?
Brandi
Hooray, hooray!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! So much fun to keep in touch and watch your kids grow. I'm sorry I missed you while you were here. Who would have thought I'd be running around in C-ville? Thank goodness the wedding is in a few days. :-) Hope you guys are surviving the heat. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment