Friday, July 13, 2007

I Want to be Just Like Dad


Both Sam and Cooper want to be just like their dad. Anything he does they have to do as well. From shaving their faces (dad is the only one who does it for real) to "working" on the computer, and even down to working in the yard. Who would of thought mowing the lawn would become such a fun family activity!

3 comments:

Camie said...

O.K. Britt- How adorable are they! I love the picture--- it reminds me of one that may parents have of Jaden mowing our lawn- it must be a boy thing. I am so excited that you are going to be blogging now, I am really good at keeping in touch this way. It was so good to see you! Your the best! Lots of Love!

Chelsey said...

Your kids are so cute! But, I'm kind of mad that there isn't a single picture of you on here! I'm so glad that you are blogging now. We'll be able to keep in touch.

Brandi said...

He's cute, Brittney! Your kids are close in age, aren't they? That is so fun to watch them admire their dad. It doesn't get much better than that!