I'm not sure how many days it rains here in Arizona... all I know is that those days are few! Few enough that when it does rain we have to stop and stare.




Cooper and Sam climbed up on the window sill in our bedroom and watched it rain forever. Foreheads and hands pressed to the window as if they had never seen rain before. When it does rain in Arizona it sure rains hard. Drops the size of pingpong balls. Fun to watch! :) And the best part about any rain storm are the rainbows. Now this was something to look at! Beautiful!
Because it was raining all day today we were stuck inside. Sam was bored, bored, Bored! If you can't tell. Here are a couple of shots I got today of Sam laying around; she's my little 'Poser'!
9 comments:
O.K.- they look gorgeous! You are quite the little photographer Miss Britt! Those pictures are awesome! It was good to talk to you, sorry about my delay! My bad on the #'s. Hope you have a fabulous week!
gorgeous photos -the rainbow one is awesome. your daughter is so pretty!
p.s. that is great you're in Pheonix! what brought you there?
It's true isn't it...rain is a big deal in AZ! Love the blog, you are so creative!
What cute pictures!! You made rainy days look like they should be in a magazine. That is darling!! Your kids are growing up so fast.
Brittney, Samantha looks so much like you! I am blown away at how beautiful she is. She looks older than my 3 year old. I know she can't be, though. Is she tall for her age? I love that your kids are holding hands in that one picture. So sweet. It's hard to capture those moments. You did a good job! Your blog is looking GREAT!
Alright Britt--- I have tried forever to see how to customize my blog, yours looks amazing! How do you do it? Is there a program you used? I seriously love the colors! Help me please! :)
Yeah, Britt. Pass on the knowledege. I cannot figure out how to make my blog cute either!
That is so cute! I love the pictu res of Sam, you are such agood photographer! And your blog is so cute, you have to tell me how you did that.
Post a Comment