

After the tears get wiped away a little Jack gets turned on. Now Cooper is not a child who will sit down and enjoy some good cartoons; he's too busy to just sit and watch TV. BUT...when it comes to "The Nightmare Before Christmas" he can't keep his eyes off Jack, The Pumpkin King!
Usually when Cooper goes down for his afternoon nap we break out the paints. I've decided that I have a little Picasso on my hands, because all she ever wants to do is paint! Lately it has been painting rocks. I don't know what that means!?!?


So that is an average day in the Siddoway home. A whole lot of CRAZINESS! But with that craziness comes a whole lot of FUN, FUN, FUN!!

So that is an average day in the Siddoway home. A whole lot of CRAZINESS! But with that craziness comes a whole lot of FUN, FUN, FUN!!





4 comments:
Britt this is so fun to get a little glimpse of your day. I love that Sam wants to wear her swimming suit every day, hilarious, and I lovelovelove that she paints all the time. You are a beautiful Mom!
p.s. how in the heck did you make your blog so cute? i must figure this out...
K, that was so fun. I'll have to post a regular day at our house as well. I mean that's what we're doing most of the time anyway. :-) You're a professional blogger now.
Britt, your blog is adorable! How did Arizona, a deseret, get rain? I would sit and stare out the window too.
I am sorry to hear about your Grandma Barbie. It appears that you are staying busy with the Occupation: Mom! I think you are a fabulous mommy!
Post a Comment