Last weekend we had a Murder Mystery dinner at our house. There were 8 of us there all dressed up in character and we were all suspects in the murder. There was Rip Tide, the scuba instructor/Nick; Birdie Putt, the golf pro/Me; Les Baggs, the clumbsy tourist/Andrew; Leilani, the hula dancer/Stac; Joey Breaker, the surfing dude/Craig; Holly Day, the powerful billionare/Heidi; Chief WikiWiki, the ancient chief/Brandon, and Nadia Seymour, the bikini model/Jackie Lee!
Me and Nick, or should I say Birdie and Rip! And my I add yes he is ripped!!! :)
Stacy and Andrew/Lelani and Les
Heidi and Craig/Holly and the BoJo
Jackie Lee and Brandon/Nadia and Cheif Wiki WikiAfter our Hawaiian dinner the interrogating began and we all had to prove our innocence!
I'm proud of ya Stac!

Some things are better off not knowing!!??
The party was a blast but we ended up convicting the wrong man. Sorry Andrew! The real killer was................................................................................ CRAIG! Mr BoJo! How could you?!?







6 comments:
Alright-- that sounds like the coolest activity ever! How fun!!! Did you create it all? It wouldn't surprise me because you are SOO creative when it comes to things like that. I am impressed! Nick looks really big :)- it must be all the weight lifting. Thank you so much for the recipe! It was so yummy and worked out perfect-- fyi- I did get the phone message first- you know me :). You are the BEST!!!
That looks like so much fun. Give us the details of how you put it on. Like, was it already pre-made, and how long did it take? I would LOVE to do something like that!
Hilarious! I love that you all dressed up. My sister & her hubby have done this a couple of times & loved it!...You guys looked great in your outfits :)
How fun! I have heard of these before, but have never been to one. You really need to send out an e-mail with the instructions on how to play so that we can all join in the fun!
Okay everyone... I wish I could say that I made everything up, but I didn't. Nick's mom bought this Murder Mystery game and gave it to us. Everything you needed was already in the game. The only things we did extra were invitations, name place cards, and we made a hawaiian music cd to play in the background the whole time! Everything else was already in the game. So sorry guys, I can't really give you anything to use. I can tell you that the game is called 'Murder Mystery Dinner Party Game by Bepuzzled'. Funnest game ever though!!
K that sounds like so much fun!! What a good idea. I might have to put that to use sometime soon. You party planner you!
Post a Comment