3 things that you may not know about me!!!
1.) I teach seminary. I started teaching early morning seminary on Aug 6 in my home. Because the Highschools do not have released time seminary we have it at 6am (super early) and because the closest church is 20 minutes either way we have it in my home. I love teaching and learning about the Old Testiment! I have about 15 students and they are all wonderful. Because I don't know anything about the Old Testiment I have to prepare about 3 hours a day, but I love learning all about the prophets of the Old Testiment!
2.) I love photography. I have been working on getting my portfolio put together and soon I will finish my photography website. I have been taking a lot of family portraits, and doing pictures of kids in the last year. I really enjoy working with people and capturing their great memories!





I just took these pictures of a family in our ward that wanted some shots of her kids! I am just starting out but I would love to learn more!
3.) I love to scrapbook. I am in this scrapbook swap and I love it. Each person comes up with one idea and makes 4 of them, and then you pass them around. In the end you have four different layouts. A great/easier way to scrapbook.
Ok, I know there are so many more questions about jobs and stuff but that will have to wait until Fall break when I have a few days off! :)





4 comments:
wow wow. britt you are amazing, good job on teaching seminary. I bet that will bring such a great spirit into your home each morning!
& your photography really is top-notch. what kind of camera do you use?
Britt- I think that is so neat! You would be an awesome seminary teacher, teaching truly is the best- especially when you see the light that turns on as they learn, I can only imagine how neat it would be to teach gospel realated things. I am so proud of you! I think you would even rank up there with Brother Barrus :). I am really impressed with your photography. Next time you are up schedule an appointment for my kids because I am a terrible photographer! I would like to say it is just the camera but that would really be an excuse! Miss you tonz! Love ya!
K, so I had to check that I was on the right blog because I didn't know any of those things about you!! Have we not been friends forever now??? I am so impressed about the seminary teaching..wow! That's awesome. I love that you're taking photos too...that's a hobby I wish I could develop. That was so fun to read.
I love reading those kind of things! Is teaching seminary a calling, or is it a paid job? My husband grew up in California where all the teachers are called to do that. Either way, that is neat. Do your kids sleep through the noise? Great photography, too! You should list more things. We all obviously do not know you as well as we think!
Post a Comment