Wednesday, August 22, 2007

That's My Boy!!

I am still posting these pictures even though I know Nick will look at this! We'll get through this together Hon! My little Cooper is surrounded by women all day long so why wouldn't he take a liking to womans shoes and princess dresses??? All I know is that women would kill to have legs like this...
This is the "look what I found? She's taking pictures of me so it must be ok," LOOK! Oops. I probably should not encourage!



We all know what he's thinking right now... "Wow, this is really hard, I need to take a break!" TELL US ABOUT IT!

When you look this cute in high heels, its a crime not to take pictures! As long as the pictures end this year right babes?!?! I LOVE MY COOPS!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I don't blame the kid. It must get boring wearing tennis shoes all the time. Girls get so much of a variety. I think it's adorable, and his face totally says it all. "I know I shouldn't do this...but I'm tryin' it anyway!" He's a cutie!

Heidi said...

We have the funniest pitures of my brother steven inhigh heels and dresses when he was coops age, and he turned out fine! Cute heels by the way.

Jen Bird said...

How in the world did he get so grown-up!! I love how their little minds work and how they come up with their own ideas. He is absolutely adorable!!

Darbee said...

I hope you don't mind me peaking on your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are...and how absolutely beautiful they are too. I think your daughter looks exactly like you and Cooper is just a perfect combo. Wow, Brit! It looks like you guys are doing well. Best wishes...

Camie said...

I love it! He does have great legs in those heels... I'm jealous :). He is getting so big, his eyes are gorgeous, it seems like yesterday I was watching him while you and Sam went to Flips. He was still a baby then and now he really is a toddler. WOW! I think these pictures will look great on his wedding video someday :) LOL!