Sam had her first dance recital last weekend. She is in a class called Creative Movements for 3 year olds and loves it. It is so funny because in her dance class and in preschool she is kind of known as the class clown, but at her recital it was down to business! She got pretty serious about her ballet moves and when she was on stage she was focused! There was no goofing off, or getting embarrassed, it was her time to shine and she knew it. It was hilarious!

There was much celebrating after the recital! Sam and her friend Brinley!
Nick surprised Sam with some flowers after her performance that she wouldn't stop smelling! What a good dad!
Both Nick and I were Proud Parents!
And where was Cooper during all of this you might ask??? Don't let this innocent look fool you!


This was the real Cooper during it all! Making messes and running around in the back! WE LOVED IT! What boy wants to sit and watch dancers honestly??? Instead they eat cake!





10 comments:
That video was the CUTEST thing ever, Brittney! Was the dancing choreographed? It looked like she was totally the star. Oh, my goodness you have a performer on your hands!
She did so good! Do you happen to have my little ballerina's digitally recorded? We recoreded the whole thing but its not digital so I cant get it on my blog... Sammy was a star!
After seeing the pictures and video...i was kind of thinking i might enjoy having a girl someday! That would be a whole new experience for us! I enjoyed all the new pictures
those pictures will be cherised forever! so cute. and she smiles just like you brittney. that is adorable that nick brought her flowers.
What a good little ballerina... and she is just absolutely gorgeous. I can't get over it.
She is the cutest thing ever! That video is hilarious, she is actually really good!
So stinkin cute!! That is so cute that her dad gave her flowers!! And I don't know any boys in my family that would sit through a dance recital!!
Ahhhhh (sigh). So Cute! I think she is one of the cutest ballerinas ever! I absolutely love the flower in her head and the fact that Nick gave her flowers- so sweet. Cooper is getting so big. I can't wait to see you at Christmas- what day are you guys coming in? Don't forget about the pictures of my little ones- I need some good photography and maybe some cute naked ones of the little guy.
PS I want to put Addie in a dance class in Jan/Feb... I wish we had something like that around here, it sounds like such a cool program!
Way to go, Sam! She is such a doll. She is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment