We headed down to Newport, CA for our first vacation in years where Nick didn't have to work and we were excited! Anytime we vacation it is always piggybacked with Franklin Covey, which is nice sometimes in a way, but also extremely exhausting on Nick. This Trip was definitely due!
We stopped in Palm Springs first and spent a day there. The main street was full of fun restaurants and shops. We spent the morning just walking up and down enjoying all the fun statues of famous people.
The next day we headed to Newport. Spent some time swimming and just relaxing. Of course we spent some time watching basketball as well. (Lakers were in the finals) It was fun to just hang out! We did hit up Disneyland one day. How can you go to CA and not go to DL????


Coop was in love with the characters. Nick actually waited in line for 30 min just to see Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore. It was worth it! (Again, Nick stood in line I just joined at the end, so of course it was worth it for me, Nick might think differently)

My three Stooges!



We also spent some time at Newport beach! It was beautiful. Cooper enjoyed playing in the sand but freaked out everytime the water touched him. Sam is just my 'No Fear' child and would have swam all the way to China if we would of let her!

Of course we had to bury our feet. When I was young my family would go to Hawaii every couple of years and my dad would always bury our feet, sometimes the whole body. (don't worry dad, I finally forgive you for burying me in the sand and then letting the tide drown me.)

Those are two good looking boys!

What more is there to say?!?
8 comments:
How fun! My girls were looking at the pictures with me and kept saying, "Sammy!" "Sammy!" :-)
That sounds like fun! Looking at those pictures, I am thinking what a natural mom you are. You went to Disneyland with 2 kids and a baby!! Very impressive. I am dreaming of the beach after seeing your trip!
Thanks for you comment on my blog. I need song suggestions for my ipod. What do you listen to when you run?
Ooh how fun!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. You are my hero for taking Paxton to Disneyland. I want my much needed vacation too!!! :)
your family takes great pictures! you go for taking paxton to the beach and dl!!
What a fun trip! We are definitely due for a vacation, too!
I love the photo of you and Cooper at DL! Beautiful!
What a fun trip, Paxton must be really good baby, I never could take my newborns anywhere. Seeing the ocean makes me really want to head to California too!
So Fun! I am jealous! :) You look fabulous Britt! Miss you tons. I can not believe how big Pax is getting---WOW!
Post a Comment