Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paxtons Big Day!

We blessed Paxton on June 1st down here in AZ. It was such an amazing day spent with family and friends. I honestly think it was one of the best days ever! Pax was perfect during the blessing and actually all during church! We had so many loved ones travel so far to participate and show their support! It was so wonderful! (Ok I think I got the point across:)


A lot of the Siddoway cousins came to hang out with Paxton on his special day. Gabers, Ellie, and Lil' Brinley Green. And then Ashton Siddoway too. They had a fun/crazy weekend and actually all got along extremely well. You never know what is going to happen when you throw a one year old, 2 two year olds, a four year old and a five year old all in one play room. It turned out great!


Grandma Kris and Papa Craig drove 16 hours just to be here. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! And we have to give Grandma Kris a little shout out. HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST!




Representing the Flannery side was Papa and Grandma Flannery. We love you both so much too and thank you for coming. We ended up having to change the date at the last minute so a lot of my family couldn't come!

We just feel so blessed to have such supportive family every where we turn. Although we love living here in AZ, there is nothing like family and we always miss them! We love all of you and THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your love and support!

(We didn't get any pictures of just Pax on his blessing day and he was not happy in the family pics so here is a semi updated picture of my chunker. Dimples and all! I LOVE MY PAX!)

10 comments:

Chels said...

Hi Britt!!! What a special day and that is so awesome your family could be there with you. I have a little outfit for Paxton that I have been meaning to send down, I better hurry so he will still fit in it. I hope things are going good for you guys - you look great! I will call you soon , I miss ya! Love, Chels

Brandi said...

Did you really just have a baby? Because you look AMAZING!! What a great day; and to have all that family there! How fun! I can't believe you have 3 kids. You are one brave and incredible woman!!

Jill said...

Wow, what a great day! I wish I could have said that Lauren was good that day at church. I was out in the hall I think for both blessings. He is adorable! Love, JIll

britt said...

congrats! he is adorable. I really can't believe that you have 3 kids!! Next Gen Fab 8 is growing like crazy! So fun!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Brittany, you look so amazing after having three kids now! I am impressed!

Candace said...

The Blessing was really good! And Pax is so cute, I can't beleive how tall and big he is geting. I love the picture of him all smiling with his dimples. It is nice that a lot of your guys family could be there that is the best! I think I might add you as a link to my blog if that is ok, so I can see your cute pics and keep in touch.

Ryan and Brindi said...

you look so cute! i love your short hair cut! what adorable kids you have! i can't believe how big they are getting! good to know you guys are so happy in AZ! :)

Wooden's said...

hey i just found your blog, so fun to see all the pictures. families are the best. we love your kids they are so sweet, we really need to get together ome time!!
the woodens

Real People, Real Stories, Real Hope said...

Hey Brit! t is Hillary! will you send my those cute pics of when we all were in az? I love them!

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt! Everyone looks so great! I was just telling mom, we haven't seen each other in over a year. we need to meet up at disney. Kiss the kids for us...and yourselves if you want. we miss you guys,
Britt