Both Nick and I feel like Sam has all of a sudden grown up so fast. I feel like it was yesterday that I was sticking bows to her head with a glue stick and now I am going to things like preschool graduation and dance recitals for her. When did she grow so big? So this post is an ode to Sam. My beautiful, smart, talented big/little girl!



8 comments:
She is so cute! Where did her hair go! :)
I love this... Your kids are so dang cute and they all look alike!
She is so cute, Brittany!
Sams hair is adorabl!! She's nearly a little Reagan. we miss you guys - remember half-way is Disney!
Love the new look of the blog. Those pictures of Sam as a baby are addorable!
She has seriously grown up so fast!
What a sweetheart little Sammy is! I love to see her baby pictures. She is definitely growing up nicely, thanks to her wonderful mother! You're the BEST mom, Britt.
That's so sweet! She has grown up so fast!! And she's got a cute new haircut!! I love it!! It was fun talking to you on the phone the other day!! I just miss ya!
Post a Comment