My kids are as cute as can be and I sure love them but they are jammed pack full of energy and I know I look like this most nights as well. Thank you Kaylyn and Amanda for taking care of my little zoo animals!
p.s. Yes that is Cooper asleep on the table. I guess when you get that tired you lay your head wherever there is room!





5 comments:
oh that is too funny, they all crashed! you have to be REALLY tired to sleep on a table in that position.
That is awesome! My kids look like very attentive babysitters. Great pict.
Hahaha.. That is too funny... I love it.
LOL-I love it, Britt! Good thing you thought to capture that one on camera.
How hillarious! At first I thought, where is Cooper?? Then yep, there he is, right on the table...he even makes it look comfortable! By the way, e-mail me your home number because I seriously can't get ahold of you and it's killing me!
Post a Comment