Monday, March 31, 2008

Paxton Young Siddoway Has ARRIVED!

Friday, March 28th at 11:28am.
Weighing in at a whole 8lbs and 5oz.

Our little muscle man!

Sam holding Paxton for the first time. She will be such a good helper.


Paxton's dimples!


Daddy enjoying a little Paxton time before we head home from the hospital.



We love our little Paxton!

33 comments:

Camie said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! He is the cutest baby in the world and I think the dimple is ADORABLE!!! I want to reach through the screen and kiss him :). We are so excited for you and are so glad to welcome another sweet spirit to your special family. Let us know if there is anything we can do.... we send our love! Love ya!

Jackie Lee said...

OK...he looks adorable, are you up for visitors yet?

Marie said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Your kids are Adorable!!

Aika said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute and you look so good! Can't wait to see him soon. By the way, love your blog!

Janna said...

Congrats on that cute boy!! Let us know if there is anything we can do!!! Seriously!! I would love to have the kids come over sometime!!

Chels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable, I am so happy for you! Wish I could hold him. Good luck with everything!

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! He looks older than just a few days! And I love the dimples.

Lani said...

Congrats!! Sooo cute! What fun to get dimples! :-) I hope you're recovering well!

britt said...

so fun brit! He is adorable. Congrats! Wish we could be closer and see ya! We'll have to take a trip down soon. I can't believe you have 3 kids!! So weird, but so so exciting! We love ya and tell Nick hi too!

Erin said...

What a doll! I have a gift for you and Heather and I are going to go over and see you and that sweet boy soon!

Kris Siddoway said...

WOW - WOW- WOW! We have a new grandson! Yippee! He is adorable! Congrats to you all. Of course, we are especially happy to see evidence of the "Holbrook family" double chin, slightly round face, and Grandma's dimples. He's the best---a little hunk 'o love! I'm so proud of you both. Ya done good Nick and Britt. My heart is sad that I can't be there with you right now. We can hardly wait to see you all. We love you mostest! Grandma Kris

Danny and Darcie said...

Congratulations!! I too cannot believe that you have 3!! He is a handsome little guy. We wish we could see you guys more.

Beth said...

He looks like a Siddoway! Brittany, you look great!

Jill said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow he is beautiful. That is so wonderful. I hope you're feeling okay and that you're all enjoying your new bundle. Love from NY. xoxo Jill

Azure said...

Nick, adorable little guy!! I am loving the dimples. So cute. I'm glad you got my message a while ago. It was good to hear from you. Wow, 3 kids. That's amazing!!! Way to go.

Jenna said...

Congrats siddoways! He is so handsome. Hopefully he and our Brinley will be friends someday! We miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you sometime in the summer if you go to utah to visit. We'll be in utah for june and july.

Mark and Tamarie said...

Congratulations!! Mark was just saying the other day that I should call and say hello and that you'd probably had your baby by now - and he was right! He's so cute! Hope you guys are doing great!

The Shupes said...

Congrats!! Another beautiful baby. It makes me want another one!! You look too cute for being at the hospital after having a baby!! And I love the dimples! Good luck with #3!

Jen Bird said...

Oh, he is so sweet! He fits right in and looks just like your kids!! LOVE HIM! Weird that I actually called you March 31, probably right when you were having him. :) Seriously I tried to call your cell phone because I knew you were having him anyday, but you've changed your number. So e-mail soon and tell me what it is so I can call you! Love you lots! Congrats Siddoway Clan!

PNRBAC said...

HOORAY!!! The Future Fab 8's are growing in number and CUTER than EVER!! Congrats Sidds. Britt you look fantastic! Can't wait to see the lil' dimple boy! Way to go!

Stacy Hoyt said...

He is SO handsome! Congrats, congrats! We love you guys!

Emily said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! Boys are awesome.... Great to see what you're up to!

john and steph said...

Congrats, he is beautiful. Hope you are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

YEEAAA!! He's adorable. Abby thinks he looks like a little tub of happy jelly. - whatever that is, I am sure it's a good thing. we miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Doesnt St. Louis sound like a nice break from AZ?? Love you all.

Natalie said...

Hey brittney, congrats on your new baby. I'm glad I found you here on the blogging world because I lost your number. I know you just had your baby so i feel bad even asking, but I was wondering when you were going to start taking photos again. I'm obviously in no hurry but was wondering if you could keep me in mind when your ready. It would be my kids, my husband and I.

Thanks
Natalie nats382@msn.com

the Eggett's said...

Congrats!!!

Jen said...

I love his little dimples! (Hey Brit, shoot me an email so I can invite you to our family blog!jpurdie4@gmail.com) Congratulations! I should nominate you for mother of the year....three kids! Holy Macaroni!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

He is so sweet!

Rachie said...

He is adorable like all of the Siddoway kids. Congrats!

Parkin Family said...

So cute!!! Yes I was peeking at your blog...

Bethaney (from FranklinCovey - well not any more..hehe)

I have a private blog if you want to take a peek let me know..parkin.bethaney@gmail.com

Lindy T! said...

What a cute addition to an already adorable family. It is good to see that you are doing well. I haven't seen you forever! But congratulations on your new addition and I hope that everything continues to go well for you and your lovely family!

Darbee said...

K, I seriously need to check your blog more often!!! YEAH!!! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! He is just perfect! How are you doing... juggling 3 kiddos must be hard! You'll need to give me pointers when our little guy finally arrives! Well, good luck with everything! Congratulations!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Brittany you have a family!!!! Those days at the tux shop are long gone! I was wondering how you were doing and then I rand into your blog from heathers blog... holy cow your new little boy is so cute! Where are you guys living now???