HALLOWEEN...
Treats and Traditions
Meet Tinkerbell, Buzz Lightyear, and Mr. Pumpkin


Triathlon/Duathlon
The day after Halloween a friend and I headed down to Casa Grande to a Triathlon. I wimped out and did a Duathlon because I don't think I have swam laps since I was 10. It was a BLAST!
Ladies don't look too close... Remember, we had just biked, (Sharon Swam), and ran over 10miles. YIKES!
FAMILY...
We had the Greens (Nick's sis and Family) come and stay with us for a week in October. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and poor Coop and Gabers played a little too hard!
FAMILY...
Some Family Pics...
I spend all my time taking pictures of everyone elses kids/families that I never take my own kids pics. I forced Nick to come with me and take some shots of our kids! Their too cute!

SEDONA...
We took a little weekend trip to Sedona for a little break away from our crazy life and it was really nice. Sedona was rated on the top 10 most beautiful places to live and I agree! I actually got to see pine trees for the first time in years! The kids did really well and enjoyed a little R & R time with us!


On the way home from Sedona I turned around to find this! Yikes! I had taken them off and put on a diaper expecting him to fall asleep on the 2 hour ride home. I love BOYS!


The best part was that 2 hours later I turned around to still see this face! 2 hours of a underwear hat! How nice!
SEDONA...
On the way home from Sedona I turned around to find this! Yikes! I had taken them off and put on a diaper expecting him to fall asleep on the 2 hour ride home. I love BOYS!
The best part was that 2 hours later I turned around to still see this face! 2 hours of a underwear hat! How nice!





8 comments:
lol! your kids are so so big and so so cute! I can't believe it. So fun to get a catch up!
Hey guys! You all look fabulous! Nice work on the duathlon - I think we should get together and do a tri. Steph and I are thinking about a half iron over here in the spring - sound good? The kids are soo big and cute. We miss you guys. It will be two years on Jan. since we have seen you guys. Lets plan something soon. Happy Holidays!
It's so good to hear an update from you and see what your family has been doing. They are as cute as ever. Those caramel apples looked yummy!
Oh my, I love the pic of Cooper with the Undies hat, that is so funny, and cute.
Lots of fun! My father-in-law did that same Triathlon in Casa Grande. Way to go Britt! We are hoping to meet up with you next week while we are in Mesa.
Hello again! So, I take it from your comment on my blog that you are going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving? We really have only visited Utah once since we moved out here...sigh. We are going to St. George for Christmas to stay with Tim's family, but we won't see mine at all. :( Luckily, my aunt lives in Ohio, so we are going to visit them for Thanksgiving. Should be fun. Anyway, have a great holiday!
Hey Brittany, Hopefully you remember me this is Stephanie from California. I used to visit Camie every year. Well I recently have been trying to get in touch with some of Camie's friends that I used to see every summer. I hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog to say hi every now and then. And wow, you have a beautiful family. It sounds like life is treating you wonderfully! Please come see my blog and keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!!
There you are!!! Yeah!! Gosh, your kids are getting so big right before my eyes (or my eyes through the computer screen) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and will soon have a Merry Christmas! Love ya!
Post a Comment