Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I can't believe she is 8...

Really? didn't we just bless her....
And take her to Disney World...
Didn't I just change her diaper...Didn't she just eat some Puffs for a snack...Didn't she just turn 3 here....And now she is EIGHT????

I can't believe she is 8!
And although I MISS my little baby girl, I AM LOVING MY 8 YEAR OLD BEST FRIEND.
(Especially since the other night she told me that I was such a great mom and wife that even Jesus would say "Man, I wish I had her as my wife." :)
LOVE THIS GIRL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





3 comments:

PNRBAC said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sam! The first "fab-ling" has started a great road for the others to follow! We sure loved hanging with you guys last month! Let's web cam soon!;)

Jen Bird said...

Where does the time go?? She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Sam!

Alison said...

Happy birthday Sam!! Miss having you in primary, but I know you're a great example wherever you are!