Blogger... YOU'RE IN!
Not that I don't love the templates that Shabby Tulips has created for us, but every couple of weeks it goes all crazy on you. (And all you other Shabby users, don't think you've avoided it. Most of yours goes crazy too.) So although the Blogger templates aren't as creative as Shabby's, I think I have to go back to old reliable Blogger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You go girl! Does my blog have the same problem? I didn't use her templates but it might... let me know. It was soooo good to talk to you the other day- I totally agree that there is nothing like a hearing an actual voice (even though my wasn't the best). I am really looking forward to seeing more pics of your work and please schedule me in Decemeber- somewhere in that nifty Franklin that you have. LOL. You are the BEST! We send our love!
I have to tell you, first of all you don't know me but I was checking out the pics of Heidi and Laree's girls (so cute by the way!), anyways, my friedn creats her won all the time and started saving them for all to use. She says they won't delete your side bar stuff and she has never had a problem with the templates. Check it our for some really cute stuff! www.matiekay.blogspot.com
Kasey Turner =)
Post a Comment