I did a photo Shoot the other day for my friend Heidi. Her daughter and her niece are so beautiful that it was quite easy to take some good shots! We did get a little carried away and ended up with over 500 pictures though! Here are a few of their beautiful smiles! Both front and back!!






7 comments:
You are amazing! We miss you guys but are so happy you have a blog so we can see your cute family! Hope you guys are well and hope to see you soon!
Jeff and Melissa
(we have a blog too... laytonlegers.blogspot.com)
Amazing, Britt. That's all I have to say!
Completely incredible work Britt! You have talent girlfriend! What kind of camera do you use? I am so excited for Decemeber-- I can actually have decent photos of my kids! I went to Target today to get Brig Blessing Pics done- waited two hours (complete nightmare) and they ended up turning out awful! I was so upset! I am looking forward to your magic touch!
You did an awesome job!! What a fun talent to have and be naturally good at. You'll have to take some photos of my baby when you're in town. :) Fun to talk to you today...under crazy circumstances. :) haha!!
Wow! You are such a good photographer! Are you going to set up a separate web page with all of your work or are you not to that point yet? How did you learn about photography? Did you take classes? So many questions! Anyway, the pics are fantastic! You obviously have tons of talent!
Where are you Britt? :) I miss more posts :) I wanna see more photos of your adorable kids, house, and photography- you amazing woman you!
I'm still waiting... :) it was soooo good to talk to you today! You are the BEST! I miss you tonz!
Post a Comment