Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Year's Worth of Pictures fit into 10 Days!

With my husband growing up in Cali, Disneyland is in his blood. In the five years that we have been married, I too have been infected with the 'Disney Bug'! And our kids just didn't have a chance/choice, they were born into the Disney Magic!!!
Nick had a work conference down in Costa Mesa, CA last week so we decided to tack a Disney trip to the front and back of his conference. And because his mom and brother both work at Franklin Covey as well, it was a big Siddoway Disney Adventure!
It was so fun because Disneyland is completley covered with Fall/Halloween decor. All of the characters have different costumes and there are so many extra activities for the kids to do. Down by Thunder Mountain they have this new activity for kids called 'Woody's Halloween Roundup' where the kids get to decorate a spooky cookie, sing halloween songs and meet Woody and Jessie! The place is covered with pumpkins and fall stuff. This was one of the highlights of our trip!!

The end result was that the cookie looked great but tasted even better. Both Cooper and Sam and Mom had purple teeth for the rest of the day!


During the week while the conference was going on and everyone was working, my sister Alli decided to fly down for the day and spend the day at Disney with her favorite sister and niece and nephew! Sam and Coops were so happy to see her and spend time with her. Now only if we could get Brooke down here! :)



Not only do they decorate Disneyland, but they also decorate California Adventure. The theme this year was Candy Corns. It was fun to see all the different characters dressed up for the event. Cooper was a little shy at first, but then he warmed up to them and thought they were great!


Sam and Coopers favorite thing about Disneyland??? Just getting to see their Papa and Grandma Kris, and Andy, Hillary and little Ashton. It was so fun for the kids to just be able to hang out with Papa and Grandma all day long.
Grandma Kris and Sam dancing in New Orleans Sqaure to a little Jazz music!



This was Coops face on almost every ride. "I think I like it, give me a second and I will let you know."

The Rockets is Sam's all time favorite ride. It is a ride that Daddy goes on with her because Mommy doesn't do those spinning rides. Daddy doesn't either, but you gotta sacrifice for your kids... well, he does!

The trip was wonderful and company was even better!
We love Disneyland!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! Your pictures are so cute, like usual, I love the one with you and Sam! Good to have you guys back!

Stacy Hoyt said...

Sounds like fun! You guys are party animals! Way to keep up on your posting...Something I'm not good at! We'll have to got with you together sometime to Disneyland.

Lani said...

You're such gorgeous people! All of you!! What a fun trip!

Unknown said...

hey brit!
how are you? those pictures were so cute! tell your sister hi for me! how is she doing? she told me the shirt off your back story. you are a good sister!
ashli

Brandi said...

Oh, man! I am totally jealous!! We have been trying to find a way to go there while they have their Halloween stuff out. It looks so fun. I hope we end up going.

The Garlocks.... said...

Hey, this is Brooke Gardner (you know from high school)My married last name is Garlock...So I really have no idea how I found your blog, but I was strolling through and I saw that you took Talia pictures. Heidi is my sister in law Tiffany best friend! I just went boating with her a few weeks ago! SMALL WORLD! Are you guys in Arizona? If so, I live in Queen Creek! I have a blog it is troyandbrooke.blogspot.com! You family is so adorable! I cannot believe how cute your kids are! Well, hope to hear from you!

Jill said...

coopers expression is priceless! he is looking like such a cute little man. what an awesome trip! i'm all for disneyland - but i forbid you from wearing mickey mouse gear or anything similar. :) okay?

Rachie said...

Your family is so beautiful! Please tell Cooper thanks for the hug...it made my day!!!

Camie said...

Disneyland really is magical! I am so excited for the new post! I love the pictures and the trip looks like so much fun. I think next time you go you should give me and Jake a call and we will join you... maybe I just invited myself but it would still be fun! Allie looks so gorgeous! I bet it was great to have her come and join you.