We decided to make Schnepf Farms a tradition in our family every year. We had only been living in Arizona for a month or two last year when we saw this and decided to go. Schnepf is what won my heart over for Arizona! It was the funnest family farm ever. There are hay rides, corn mazes, a spooky train, face painting, pony rides, amusement rides, a big chili cook-off and bands playing throughout the farm. I love it!

And so do my kids! I bet we spent a good hour trying to pick out the most perfect pumpkin!

In the end, Cooper picked one more his size and decided to carry it throughout the entire park. He would not let go of it. During the hay ride Coops did seem a little concerned though.

The kids highlight of the trip were the pony rides. When we did this last year Sam rode a pony named Misty. Misty has been a part of our family ever since. Every horse we see, every toy horse we have, everything was about Misty. So here is a girl and her beloved horse. (Well we renamed this horse to Misty and it all worked out.)

I was so proud of my little buddy. He rode Oreo all alone. I was worried the whole time but it didn't seem to phase him one bit! Both my kids are obsessed with horsies (their name in our house) so this was so fun!

The sacrifices parents make for their kids. Both Cooper and Sam wanted to ride the Flying Bees but there had to be a parent per kid. So Nick and I spent a good 2 minutes holding down whatever was in our tummies to spin around in Bees. It was all worth it!

Most people come for the big Chili cook-off. Sam stuck with the LARGE hamburger and believe it or not she actually finished off the whole thing! That's my girl!

It was such a fun night and this tradition will be carried out next year and every year after that. Go Schnepf Farms!!!
4 comments:
ha! deal. we'll be there this weekend. :) i can imagine going to the movies is one of those activities that gets the axe once you have kids. if we were your neighbors we'd take your kids for the night ... but we might want to keep them.
sam looks just like you in pictures AND just like nick too.
How fun! Don't you love starting family traditions of your own. That's the best part of living in a new area. You can find new family traditions. That's looks fun going on a pony ride. Too bad I am not younger. ;) Have a Happy Halloween!
Britt your kids look very cute!!
Hope you had a fun time trick-or-treating!
Wish we could have been there... looks like SO MUCH STINKIN FUN! Maybe next year :) (Don't laugh out loud.. I am serious). The kids look like they are getting so big. I am so excited to see them at Christmas. We went trick or treating at your parents on Halloween and saw Jaxon- he was a zebra too! Just like Addie! She told him that they were twins :)
PS I haven't forgotten about you, I am going to email you back tonight after the kids are in bed.. I LOVED the pictures- they were worth the wait!
Post a Comment