Friday, October 26, 2007

AVOCADO

A craving you might ask?

Nope, just the size of our little boy! We are now 16 1/2 weeks and have a baby the size of an avocado. Although I am feeling like a little guacamole right now! Yum!



5 comments:

Lani said...

I love guacamole. I'm not pregnant, but now I've got a craving too! ;-)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hi Brittnay, it hailey smoot (kandell now) I cant believe youa re on kid 3!! That is awesome, I feel abitious with my 2. You are super woman!

Camie said...

Tell the little Avacado that Aunt Camie is so excited to see him :)--- It has been so fun to talk to you this week, I am still waiting for the pics... How did Nick's birthday go?

Chelsey said...

You're so funny....what a cute (and yummy) comparison!

Rachie said...

Your little avocado is adorable!