and it is a good thing that Santa LOVES this little boys germs because I think he licked everyone he decorated!!

After that we all went to the tree for some family pics and to find the tradition jammies to unwrap. This year they got to unwrap two presents. Jammies and slippers! (thanks auntie Brooke for the slipper!)


As soon as the jammies went on the kids started to get a little excited to say the least! None of them could stop jumping and dancing and smiling! It is so much fun for them to be so excited!

I got one picture of Sam squeezing their guts out before the craziness began!!
We then went outside to sprinkle the reindeer food around our yard. I found a cute little story and a bottle of mixture at Michaels this year and the kids had fun sprinkling it around all over.

The next morning the kids slept in until 8 which was wonderful because as usuall Nick and I stayed up until 2 or 3. I LOVE IT!! Pax actually had to be woken up and Sam had no problem doing that!! Of course Nick made them wait FOREVER!! He always does and I start to get a little anxious as well! I think he just loves tormenting us! I thought our kids were going to explode with excitement!
Making their way down the stairs. We used to go youngest to oldest but this year we decided that they could all go at the same time! Sam was happy!
The kids were as happy as ever and they didn't even find their main gift, their scooters, until about 30 minutes later! They were just amazed that they got PEZ candy and M&M's in their stockings. I think both were gone before and presents were opened!
Sam, Coop and Pax waiting patiently while dad opened a gift! I think it was killing them!
We spent the rest of the day in our jammies, playing our new games on the tramp, watching movies, and eating yummy treats from friends! Pax spent the rest of the day doing this....

Our good friend Debra got the kids these straws and Pax played with them for hours! You get to build your own straws and I do have to say that they are pretty cool! :)

Our good friend Debra got the kids these straws and Pax played with them for hours! You get to build your own straws and I do have to say that they are pretty cool! :)
We loved Christmas but missed all our friends and family in Utah/Cali too! Thank you for your cards and phone calls!! We LOVE you all!!!









1 comment:
I love all your traditions and am so amazed that you did them all after your trip. You are super mom!!! SERIOUSLY! :) Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment