Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Can't Believe He's 5...













I can't believe that my little Cooper is 5. That just seems way too old to me. He is such a good little man and has such a sweet heart!



Some of my favorite things about Cooper are...





  • His love for preschool and learning! He asks me if he can do homework all throughout the day!




  • Although he loves to learn he also LOVES to lounge. He would sit and watch movies and play video games for 3 days straight if I would let him.




  • He is such a snuggler. He always loves to be hugging you or sitting with/on you!




  • His love for Star Wars/Heman/Transformers/Buzz Lightyear... the list goes on and on. He loves Super Heroes.





  • I love that he loves to talk. He will sit and talk to anyone that will listen about anything. (Sometimes it is truth and sometimes not:) He loves to tell stories! And anytime you ask him something and he goes off on some story I always have to ask if that is the truth or a funny story. He then breaks into laughter and yells "funny story"!




I love this kid so much and am so grateful he is in our family!





3 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

what a cutie! i can't believe your kids are that old already. i feel really behind with only one 2 year old!

muellerclan said...

Hey sista! You have some mad cake decorating skills! Cute pictures of your kids. It's fun to read your blog so on the days I don't get to talk to you on the phone I can stalk you instead...:)

The Marchant's said...

I am totally blog-stalking right now! I'm Monica...we've met once...years ago. I new Nick in high school! Anyways...cute little family! You guys look so happy and cute! Tell Nick HI!