Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things I am missing about Laveen right now...

FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!!
































































YUMMY PIZZA and TRIPS TO TUCSON!!!











GREAT BABYSITTERS!!!











































GREAT SWIM TEACHERS!!!










LIVING SO CLOSE TO DISNEYLAND!!









Other things I am missing...


Girls Night Out, Good School Teachers, Amazing Neighbors, Game Nights W/Friends!!








Missing you today Arizona!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

I've been away from Laveen for a little over a year now and I still miss all of those things. The people there are amazing!
Are you liking Utah? I Miss ya.

Jill said...

Where did you move to? Are you in AZ or did you go back to Utah? I miss you and your little family, and I do miss Laveen friends too! We had an awesome group of friends out there!

Erin said...

We miss all you gals too!

AnJ. said...

I know you are missing Arizona but we're happy you are here and happy you live right around the corner from us!

Lani said...

You showed up in my dreams several nights ago, and it was so awesome to see you! I took it as my cue to let you know that we miss you guys so much! Love you lots!

Jackie Lee said...

We're still here!!! Come back!!

Lesley said...

We are sure happy that you are here, and in our neighborhood too!!