Paxton had his first swim lessons and did really good. The first day he cried and Erin put him on the side in 'Time out'. When I asked him what was wrong after the lesson he wasn't upset that he had to put his face in the water he was just so upset that Erin would put him in time out in front of all his friends. I loved it!


This is Pax on the morning of his 3rd birthday! Happily all of my children did celebrate their birthdays on their birthday this year. Sadly that has not always been the case! :)

Pax wanted a Pirate party at the park. Easy Peasy for mom! We went to a park and had a lot of fun playing and eating cupcakes.


After the park we came home and opened family presents. He loves is Coop!! 

Cooper decided he wanted to play T-Ball this year so he was on the Boston Red Sox! It was fun to see him get so excited and although Coop is kind of a lounger he loved T-ball.
For Samantha's birthday she wanted a SPA PARTY! So we turned the Siddoway residence into Oooh LaLa Spa! We had about 10 little girls doing nails, hair, make-up and getting pedi's.
Ahhhh.... Some of the amazing memories that I missed because of my blogging laziness. Feels good to have them written down. Question... When did I used to find the time to print off all my pictures, go to a scrapbook store and buy cute matching supplies, get everything out and spend 3+ hours putting together a two page spread for a birthday?? WHEN?
For Samantha's birthday she wanted a SPA PARTY! So we turned the Siddoway residence into Oooh LaLa Spa! We had about 10 little girls doing nails, hair, make-up and getting pedi's.
Ahhhh.... Some of the amazing memories that I missed because of my blogging laziness. Feels good to have them written down. Question... When did I used to find the time to print off all my pictures, go to a scrapbook store and buy cute matching supplies, get everything out and spend 3+ hours putting together a two page spread for a birthday?? WHEN?





1 comment:
Oh my GOSH!! You're kids are ENORMOUS!! And SO DANG CUTE!! Love that birthday party idea. Paul and I were remembering visiting you and Nick in the hospital when Sam was born...before we were married!! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! BBQ - YES. When are you guys coming in town?
Post a Comment