- Woke up to no hot water. Had a plumber at my house all day replacing a water heater!
- Decided to clean out my laundry room. Something mysteriously dripped on me so I looked up and water was dripping from my ceiling. The upstairs 'yucky' toilet had overflowed and was coming through the ceiling.
- Spent my morning cleaning floors and putting buckets out in my laundry room to catch the 'yucky' water.
- Could still hear the water dripping an hour later so went upstairs to check on the toilet and realized that the toilet full of 'yucky' water had overflowed AGAIN and was EVERYWHERE. Now the water had gotten in the Sheetrock and I had to slice open my Sheetrock and let all the 'yucky' water out.
- CLEANED SOME MORE!
- Got out of the house because I was tired of cleaning and decided to paint my front door and trim. Worked on that for a couple of hours until it was time to leave for back to school night. Left paint out and asked Nick to finish it for me while I was gone. (My fault) Came home at 8:15 to kids in swimsuits running around outside, paint on my porch and on my brick.
- Went inside to see a full thing of Costco's lemonade dumped on my floor (someone was trying to have a lemonade stand).
- Cooper ran in with a water balloon only to have it pop in the lemonade powder.
- Cloroxed floors and toilets until 12:30 only to get ready for bed and realize that my 3 year old had snuck out of bed, gotten into my coconut oil and dumped out a new bottle on my FAVORITE shirt on my Hope Chest.
Now that was one **** of a day!!!





5 comments:
Wow what a day! I am so sorry!
I'm so sorry!!! I'm glad you posted it, because 15 years from now you WILL look back and laugh. I know it is too soon to do that now, but trust me, you will. Oh the joys of being a mom :) Hang in there!
Britt that does NOT sound like fun! I'm so sorry. The one where you came home late and the kids were still up in swimsuits and the house was a disaster is the story of my life! Can't wait to see ya Sun!
Have you ever read the book Alexander's and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad day? His day is pretty crappy but you have him beat by a mile.
Hope things are better.
oh no!!! What a day my friend!! You deserved a foot massage and a 32 oz coke!! If I lived close enough, I would have been the one to do it!! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment