Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What a stud...

Sorry, I can't look at this picture without thinking my husband is a stud. And thinking that I had probably just woken him up right before this. What a good dad! This is Coops first day of Kindergarten! I think he is excited but all of his smiles have a tint of nervousness to them.



















Paxton with his new friends. Sharing some chips on our front porch. Gotta love that all of his friends are girls!






My sister and I decided to run in a 10K Mud Run last month! It was crazy, cold, Freezing, GROSS, exhausting, GROSS, and Freezing and I can't wait to do it again next year!!! I wore goggles because of my eye worries and decided that if they had little washers on the outside of them then it would have been perfect. After the first 3 minutes I couldn't see a thing! I might have to Paten that idea.








And lastly I was looking through some photos of this last year and found our cruise photos from April. Nick took us on a cruise to the Caribbean for our 8 year anniversary and we had the time of our lives. I find that I am usually blogging about my kids and usually leave out Nick and I. So here are some fun memories we had in April. Nicks parents came and celebrated their 40 year anniversary and we loved having them there.











A little zip lining. Craig didn't want to take off his hat so they put the hard hat right on top! :)







We were able to swim with the dolphins and it was amazing. We were able to ride on them and play with them for quite awhile!





























And it was EXTREMELY nice to have some quiet dinners without kids for 7 nights. I LOVE my kiddos more than anything but to have some alone time with your spouse is EXTREMELY important I think! Other things we experienced on our cruise were; under the stars movies, late night games, lobsters and more food that I care to mention that I ate, about 75 eclairs consumed by the 4 of us in those 7 days, some amazing snorkeling, Sight seeing, and lots and lots of RELAXING! Thanks Nick for one amazing trip and sorry it only took 6 months to do this! LOVE YOU!





3 comments:

PNRBAC said...

LOVE those pics!! I totally would have thought that first pic was a paparazi shot of some famous actor taking his kids to school in his pjs. So great. And WOMAN YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Love you guys!!

Lindsay Renee' said...

so glad to hear from you. sounds like your cruise was tons o' fun. missing you guys. hope you are happy in your new place and that your health is well. will miss you guys for the christmas train park!! happy early thanksgiving.

love you! lindsay

Unknown said...

I'm jealous about your cruise...it sounds like so much fun! And I love the pic of you and Brooke doing the mud run. It was great to hear an update from you!